Healthy Recipe For Weight Loss Using Foods that fight fat, When it is time for losing weight, all of us are worry so much for starving ourselves in order to shed the pounds. This is not an easy or overnight process, so you have to do it accordingly and you need a plan for the weight loss to succeed. The key is, without starving yourself, all you need to do is of course exercise, but also eating food that can fight the fat inside you and eliminate it. Here one of the complete recipe for you to be a successful biggest weight loser.
Healthy Recipe For Weight Loss #1- Toast with,Feta Omelet
This is one easy breakfast recipe, that takes just 15 minutes to be done, and very fulfilling.
The broccoli offering filling fiber and also low in calories, while the protein-loaded of eggs curb the appetite and will help keep the starving at bay last for the day.
Ingredients that you need:
- Cooking spray or vegetable oil
- 1 cup of chopped broccoli
- 2 large eggs and beaten
- 2 tablespoons of feta cheese and crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried dill
- 2 slices of rye bread for the toasted
Preparation for the food:
- Heat a non -stick skillet, just over medium heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray or vegetable oil. Add the broccoli first, and cook it in 3 minutes.
- Combine the egg, the feta cheese, and dill in a small bowl. Add the egg mixture to a pan. Cook it about 4 minute then flip the omelette and cook for another 2 minutes or until cooked through.
You can serve with the toast.
- Calories detail per serving: 390 only
- Fat detail per serving: 19g only
- Saturated fat detail per serving: 6g only
- Monounsaturated fat detail per serving: 5g only
- Polyunsaturated fat detail per serving: 2g only
- Protein detail per serving: 23g only
- Carbohydrates detail per serving: 35g only
- Fiber per serving: 6g only
- Cholesterol per serving: 440mg only
- Sodium per serving: 550mg only
- Rs detail per serving: 8g only
Healthy Recipe For Weight Loss #2.Spiced Green Tea Smoothie
Green tea is one of the only fat burning food existed out there, thanks to a metabolism-boosting properties that known as EGCG. One of the study had mentioned that if you drink 4 cups of green tea a day, you can shed 6 pounds of weight in just eight weeks!
This rich smoothie is the perfect smoothie if you get tired of looking at the plain hot green tea before even drinking them. Flavored with cayenne spices, tartness of lemon, and sweetness of agave nectar, it provides all of the nutritional benefits of green tea and will fill you up, and burns the fat out of your body.
Ingredients that you need:
- 3/4 cup of green tea or matcha tea and chilled
- 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne spice pepper
- Juice of 1 whole lemon
- 2 teaspoons the sweet agave nectar
- 1 small pear, just cut into pieces, leave the skin of you like
- 2 tablespoons of fat-free plain yogurt
- 6-8 or more ice cubes
- Preparation for the food:
Very easy, put all ingredients in your hand blender and serve.
- Calories detail per serving: 82 only
- Fat per detail serving: 2g only
- Saturated detail fat per serving: 0g (Hit it!)
- Monounsaturated fat detail per serving: 0g (Hit it!)
- Polyunsaturated fat detail per serving: 0g (Hit it!)
- Protein detail per serving: 1g only
- Carbohydrates detail per serving: 21g only
- Fiber detail per serving: 3g only
- Cholesterol detail per serving: 0mg (Hit it!)
- Iron detail per serving: 0mg (Hit it!)
- Sodium per serving: 13mg only
- Calcium detail per serving: 39mg only
Good to know that the antioxidant and the caffeine in the green tea can stimulates your nervous system in order to burn the fat. Drink green tea every time you have meal is the best way to keep the weight down and feel healthier.
Photo by jeffreyw